About this item
- Moisturizing anti-breakage agave conditioner
- STRENGTHEN and MOISTURIZE STRANDS: This 13-fluid ounce bottle of Maui Moisture Strength and Anti-Breakage + Agave Conditioner contains a super-hydrating formula that helps smooth and nourish chemically damaged and color-treated hair
- CURLY HAIR CARE: Ideal for wavy to tight curls, the moisturizing conditioner also helps increase elasticity and detangle curls while resisting breakage, leaving hair looking strong with a healthy shine
- UNIQUE BLEND WITH ALOE VERA: The rich blend of this vegan conditioner contains 100% aloe as the first ingredient along with coconut water, agave, hibiscus oil and pineapple extracts for strong-looking locks and a healthy shine
- NOT ALL MOISTURE IS THE SAME: The gentle and nourishing formula of this sulfate-free surfactant agave conditioner is vegan, free from silicones, parabens and mineral oil and contains no synthetic dyes
I really like that this product makes my hair supple and soft, without leaving it greasy or soiling my pillow cases. I have also noticed significantly less breakage since using this product. My hair looks thicker and fuller.
Another great thickening product for thinning hair. My hair is thick but as I age, Im noticing a difference in my hair and love experimenting with products that can help create the illusion of my youthful, thick hair. After using the spray for a bit I notice a difference hicker, yet smooth, full of body and no residue left after using. If your looking for a hair product that does the job, try this hair thickening spray and it will not disappoint
I LOVE that I can apply it to my hair and go out in public. The word "oil" in the title does not mean this is an oily product. My hair is definitely healthier and more full now. I've purchased this serum twice, so I've been using it off and on for about 3 or 4 months. I will order again! ( :
A friend of mine was using the HAIRCUBE with the shampoo that she bought, and she let me try it when I was at her house. After using the HAIRCUBE, I rub this into my scalp especially around the hairline and part, and it feels like nothing. I can use it twice a day and there's no buildup. My mom is trying it now. She's got good hair, but I think this is good for anyone who wants to keep their hair thick, not just people who are stressed about losing their hair.Make it last longer by making sure you hit the scalp and focus on the areas that are most apparent.