About this item
- PURE & NON-GMO CERTIFIED - Jojoba moisturizing oil is a natural, time-honored skin and hair care product that acts as a perfect moisturizer. Regulated oily surfaces and protects you from dryiness.
- FOR YOUR SKIN CARE - This jojoba facial oil can be used to remove makeup and effectively cleansing clogged pores. Great quality also as aftershave moisturizer for clean, soft and moisturized skin.
- HAIR & SCALP NOURISHMENT - From unclogging hair follicles for healthier hair to nourishing the scalp, this hair conditioning oil keeps your hair soft, shiny and healthy-looking.
- NO OILY RESIDUE- This organic jojoba oil easily penetrates your skin and leaves moisture without any oily residue. Help your skin to always feels soft and smooth!
- VERSATILES USE- Suitable for all skin and hair types, this body skin moisturizer aids in makeup removal, lip care, cleansing clogged pores, massaging hair scalp, and to help prevent dry skin or flakiness.
It went for a long time. a small bubble. as a gift put a practical shampoo. after use, I leave comments.
It’s not every day I find something that exceeds my expectations… but wow, this is doin it. The ingredients really do work! I wasn’t expecting much at all from a natural solution, then I saw my hair started to grow again, it got my excited. The hair I already had got a boost too, looks thick and isn’t falling out anymore. Great product and worth every penny!
I am very happy with it. My hair reacted positively within days of taking this hair oil and progressively improved throughout the months. Bottom line, this works. The looks I get from everyone around me are something I am still getting used to. No one can believe the difference, not even me lol. Love it!!! It has worked for me & I am truly grateful. Thanks the best seller for this great products.
Excellent company and product!! It's working for me! Seeing less and less hair in my comb. Now I can see some regrowth that is about an inch long after my second order. I highly recommend this product, would give it 10 stars if I could. Not kidding at all.